Timeline

Saturday, 30 July 2011

I am a "late blogger”

As they say, rather late than never. 
I only recently discovered the wonderful world of blogging.  Not just blogging myself, but reading other peoples blogs.   Hopefully not a great loss … I just have so much to catch up on. Can’t believe I never really had any interest.  Obviously I knew about blogs and read a little every now and then, but never had a keen interest.
I discovered topics I never thought I would read; discovered fellow blogging friends whom I never know were blogging; and best of all, have been entertained on the same level as reading a good book, autobiography or watching a movie. (some of them!)
Thank you blogging world!
I may be a “late blogger”, but I am happy I am one now.

1 comment:

  1. You make the best friends blogging, some you get to meet and others you don't. And it helps us to keep in touch with family and friends, keep the pics coming for the oldies to see. Better late than never

    ReplyDelete