Timeline

Friday, 26 October 2012

Few days!!


Good grief people!!!! Ek weet nie meer of ek kom of gaan nie. I do not know whether I'm coming or going.

 
 
 
If feel the pressure with all the emigration preparations!!!Dit gaan maar druk besig met al die voorbereidings!

There is soooo much to do and so little time. As usual, there are things that could have been done a long time ago, but hey, I’m known for my procrastination!!!

Here is a list of everything I have done in the past few weeks:

·         Sold Furniture via Bid or Buy
·         Sold the Trailer
·         Scanned all major documents and filed the most important ones
·         Burned all scanned and not so important documents (see photo below)
Daar is sooo baie om te doen en so bietjie tyd.

It was just so much easier to burn a crate full of documents as Dit was net soveel makliker om 'n krat vol dokumente te verbrand as om 'n dag lank te sit en die shredder uit te brand!to burn out the shredder!!!

 

·         We sorted our camping equipment

·         We sorted our garage and luckily for my parents, they scored a trailer full of stuff which we can not use anymore or can nor or will not take with to Australia.  My domestic worker also left with a full load of stuff we can not use anymore.

 
 

Fortunately, very few of the items in this photo found their way back into our garage!

 
·         I scanned all my normal photo's so that all is digitally now.  (This is for in case the container gets lost of falls into the sea J)

·         I sorted my stamp collection and sold some on the auction site (Bid or buy)

·         I sorted out our books and donated the ones we don’t want to the library

·         The kids and I sorted their puzzles and games and we gave the unwanted ones to a disadvantaged crèche.

·         I sorted all my magazine cut out recipes and my cookbooks.

·         The kitchen is now sorted and finalised.

·         I made sure that all my credit accounts were closed properly and that it is all finalised

·         I am still busy arranging our farewell party for early in December

·         I sorted all my cross stitch and sold all unnecessary cross stitch magazines on Bid or buy.

This all done while I still have a job, kids to feed, house to run and helping kids with homework and exams.
I am also struggling with my sinus infection and try to get rest so I can get better. L

Thus, the conclusion … these are CRAZY TIMES and we live off multivitamins and take-away! 

Well, that's all I have time for to tell you now. 

‘till later

No comments:

Post a Comment